Poll running from July 31, 2018 through Aug. 7, 2018
Aug. 7, 1995
Only Fred can stop this alien invasion and defeat Captain Snargon!
April 13, 2008
"Aeris (the Algorithm character) is based off of the one in the VG Cats comic by appearance only (the Algorithm Aeris is much more kind in character :P)"
May 11, 2003
Well, the text file says this game was made in only 5 hours so
Jan. 1, 1992
Rescue the royal treasures in this early fantasy title included in the Revenge of ZZT bundle
Oct. 23, 2000
"Ain't no time in a world without color", the earliest release by Flimsy Parkins
- Results shown reflect the current votes in the database prior to filtering ineligible votes.
- Current totals may therefore differ from the final results!
- In the event of a tie, priority will be given to Patron selected poll options.
- If two Patron selected options tie, a winner will be selected randomly.
- Only Patrons are eligible for voting. Not a Patron? Become one!
- Votes whic do not provide an e-mail address associated with an active Patron will be rejected.
- Patrons at the $20/month level can select a game to be featured in the poll. Patrons who do so will have their chosen game in all subsequent polls until it either wins or the patron opts to change it to something else.
- Patrons who do not select a game will have one substitued by me.
- Only the last vote for an e-mail address will be counted, you may change your vote by simply placing a new vote.