Poll running from Jan. 29, 2018 through Feb. 4, 2018
Sept. 29, 2001
ZZT can't run Doom, but maybe it can handle Rare's hit N64 title?
Aug. 7, 1995
Only Fred can stop this alien invasion and defeat Captain Snargon!
March 8, 2000
Oh No! More Lemmings Clones! Built on a modified Zem 2 engine, help Scooter the guinea pig reach her goal
April 13, 2008
"Aeris (the Algorithm character) is based off of the one in the VG Cats comic by appearance only (the Algorithm Aeris is much more kind in character :P)"
Dec. 9, 2003
"Nuclear devastation is widespread, but somehow life goes on in the WASTELAND!"
- Results shown reflect the current votes in the database prior to filtering ineligible votes.
- Current totals may therefore differ from the final results!
- In the event of a tie, priority will be given to Patron selected poll options.
- If two Patron selected options tie, a winner will be selected randomly.
- Only Patrons are eligible for voting. Not a Patron? Become one!
- Votes whic do not provide an e-mail address associated with an active Patron will be rejected.
- Patrons at the $20/month level can select a game to be featured in the poll. Patrons who do so will have their chosen game in all subsequent polls until it either wins or the patron opts to change it to something else.
- Patrons who do not select a game will have one substitued by me.
- Only the last vote for an e-mail address will be counted, you may change your vote by simply placing a new vote.