Closer Look Poll - Apr. 2021
Poll open from March 4, 2021 through March 13, 2021
Dec. 30, 1999
"You are Freak, a typical cool cat. One day, some annoying cousin captures you. Say goodbye to your lazy life!"
Jan. 11, 1997
Originally part of a Chrono Trigger fangame that changed into its own story about stopping time from being controlled!
May 11, 1995
A warlock has captured the king's 3 daughters. All rescue attempts have failed. That's where you come in
Sept. 2, 2020
Simple atmospheric game about maze navigation with light puzzle elements. There are six distinct endings with some variants.
April 9, 2001
"The storyline is pretty much simple, your name is Buster and you go around the city searching for filthy jobs to do either for cash and points. You may be asked to blow a cop car up or kill the mayor..."
- Results shown reflect the current votes in the database prior to filtering ineligible votes.
- Current totals may therefore differ from the final results!
- In the event of a tie, priority will be given to Patron selected poll options.
- If two Patron selected options tie, a winner will be selected randomly.
- Only Patrons are eligible for voting. Not a Patron? Become one!
- Votes which do not provide an e-mail address associated with an active Patron will be rejected.
- Patrons at the $20/month level can select a game to be featured in the poll. Patrons who do so will have their chosen game in all subsequent polls until it either wins or the patron opts to change it to something else.
- Patrons who do not select a game will have one substituted by staff.
- Only the last vote for an e-mail address will be counted, you may change your vote by simply placing a new vote.