Poll running from Nov. 1, 2019 through Nov. 10, 2019
Aug. 16, 1995
This game is five boards long and looks like it gives FF2 a run for its money
June 14, 2000
Capable of traveling between reality and dreams, a dwarf named Glenn must save the dream world
Aug. 7, 2000
Play as Agent BILL of the CIA or Agent Dave of the FBI to save the world from any threats
Oct. 26, 1997
"You're a secret agent that infiltrates some secret headquarters... But then you go into outer space? And there's a 3D maze?"
Aug. 8, 1996
Some not so great tropes about mental health in what I remember being a fun game?
- Only Patrons are eligible for voting. Not a Patron? Become one!
- Votes whic do not provide an e-mail address associated with an active Patron will be rejected.
- Patrons at the $20/month level can select a game to be featured in the poll. Patrons who do so will have their chosen game in all subsequent polls until it either wins or the patron opts to change it to something else.
- Patrons who do not select a game will have one substitued by me.
- Only the last vote for an e-mail address will be counted, you may change your vote by simply placing a new vote.