Browse Author - WiL
ZOZ game. Included is ZOZEdit, the hacked version of KevEdit used to create ZOZ; Windows only, no installer. (You will need to install KevEdit and put ZOZEdit in its folder in order to run it.)
There has been some controversy on whether or not this utility is the same as the ZZM Studio. It looks the exact same except for the VMUs, but it also has support for 64th notes and all 9 drums!
An unofficial release of ZZT that fixes some bugs and increases limits. Board sizes can now be 32k. The bottom row #put bug is fixed. Water no longer plays a sound when touched.
The final release in the ZZT 4.x series
Released during the Glorious Trainwrecks' Glorious Weekend of ZZT Blitzkrieg-o-thon 5/11/2012.
* ZZT's 20k board limit has been increased to 65k.
* ZZT's bottom-row placement bug has been fixed.
* ZZT is now 39k.
* untitled.zzt, temp.brd, and saved.sav will no longer be the default. Now by default you must put in a name of your own. This means no more angst over accidentally saving over your last board, saved game, or ZZT project.
* 255 objects per board, 255 boards per zzt world.
* Removed most in-game messages and sound effects. Kept the item pick-up messages and the invisible wall sound and message.
* The game no longer crashes if your cursor accidentally wanders off the board when using f4 in the editor. (If you continue typing off into oblivion, though, it will still crash)