Museum of ZZT
Welcome to the Museum of ZZT, a site dedicated to the preservation and curation of the many games and worlds created with ZZT.
ZZT is a text-mode game from 1991 created by Tim Sweeney of Epic Games. ZZT has its own editor and scripting language which offers what may still be an unmatched level of accessibility to beginning game developers. A significant number of ZZT worlds were created by authors in their early teenage years, with some being made by children under 10. ZZT's simple ZZT-OOP scripting language gave many a friendly introduction to programming.
The goal of the Museum of ZZT site is to collect these worlds, offer discussions into them and the community built around them, and keep them safely preserved. It is the hope of the Museum that the generally unknown works of ZZT community can be easily discovered and that their importance can be recognized.
Better than the Best of ZZT, Janson shows a traditional key collecting game done almost right
- Livestream - Robots Of Gemrule by Dr. Dos (June 14, 2019)
- Closer Look: Warlord's Temple by Dr. Dos (May 30, 2019)
- Livestream - Ana by Dr. Dos (May 30, 2019)
- Livestream - Merbotia by Dr. Dos (May 28, 2019)
- Livestream - CAT, CAT, THAT DAMN CAT by Dr. Dos (May 22, 2019)
- Livestream - Frost 1; Power by Dr. Dos (May 21, 2019)
- Livestream - Final Quest of Fury by Dr. Dos (May 18, 2019)
- Closer Look: The Cliff by Dr. Dos (May 15, 2019)
- Livestream - Caves of Fury by Dr. Dos (May 11, 2019)
- The Unknowable Timothy Billings reviewed by KKairos (4.0 / 5.0)
- Sisyphus reviewed by Solidfrog (2.0 / 5.0)
- Super Archaeologist Simulator reviewed by KKairos (4.5 / 5.0)
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM, Part 3 reviewed by Dr. Dos but not 14 years old (3.5 / 5.0)
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM, Part 2 reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM reviewed by Dr. Dos but not 13 years old
- Stinky the Sock Munching Ocelot reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Blind reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Nibblin' reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Resident Evil reviewed by Dr. Dos