Museum of ZZT
Welcome to the Museum of ZZT, a site dedicated to the preservation and curation of the many games and worlds created with ZZT.
ZZT is a text-mode game from 1991 created by Tim Sweeney of Epic Games. ZZT has its own editor and scripting language which offers what may still be an unmatched level of accessibility to beginning game developers. A significant number of ZZT worlds were created by authors in their early teenage years, with some being made by children under 10. ZZT's simple ZZT-OOP scripting language gave many a friendly introduction to programming.
The goal of the Museum of ZZT site is to collect these worlds, offer discussions into them and the community built around them, and keep them safely preserved. It is the hope of the Museum that the generally unknown works of ZZT community can be easily discovered and that their importance can be recognized.
An open world sequel to Caves of Fury with some unintentionally funny writing
- Closer Look: The Cliff by Dr. Dos (May 15, 2019)
- Livestream - Caves of Fury by Dr. Dos (May 11, 2019)
- Livestream - Sailor Moon Destroyer by Dr. Dos (May 4, 2019)
- ZZTing With Zeta by Dr. Dos (May 2, 2019)
- Closer Look: The Forests Will Echo With Laughter by Dr. Dos (April 20, 2019)
- Livestream - Lost Forest by Dr. Dos (April 18, 2019)
- Livestream - Escape From Castle ZaZoomDa by Dr. Dos (April 13, 2019)
- Featured Game: Evilstania by Dr. Dos (March 31, 2019)
- Livestream - Daedelus' Obelisk by Dr. Dos (March 29, 2019)
- Sisyphus reviewed by Solidfrog (2.0 / 5.0)
- Super Archaeologist Simulator reviewed by KKairos (4.5 / 5.0)
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM, Part 3 reviewed by Dr. Dos but not 14 years old (3.5 / 5.0)
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM, Part 2 reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Operation: GAMMA VELORUM reviewed by Dr. Dos but not 13 years old
- Stinky the Sock Munching Ocelot reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Blind reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Nibblin' reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Resident Evil reviewed by Dr. Dos
- Magicland Dizzy reviewed by Dr. Dos